Key Report Surveys Public Opinion on QuadrigaCX Situation
The QuadrigaCX mystery which has gripped the cryptocurrency community for the past few weeks continues to evolve- with different layers to the story being added continually.
While the whole issue remains shrouded in mystery, many individuals within are trying independently to try and piece- painstakingly- a clear picture of what exactly and whom exactly is involved.
The situation no doubt remains to be a convoluted one and most likely will further be even more complex and winding before any decisive conclusion can be attained.
While the investigation soldiers on, the community reaction to the saga has on the whole been extremely skeptical; especially when it came to knowledge the movement of funds from the ‘lost wallets’ to other addresses.
Despite this public suspicion, there has yet to be any survey’s which has measured the current mood in response to the information released so far. That is until earlier today when a survey by the blockchain company Insights Network was released.
Insights Network is a blockchain based data exchange which allows for data providers to truly benefit from their data in a trustless and secure manner.
The company is well known for their previous research reports, and this is their latest release.
The survey was carried out worldwide with five key questions. These included:
- Have you ever been aware of the QuadrigaCX exchange?
- Do you think his widowed wife knows of any details that she is not sharing?
- Could this possibly be an exit scam?
On the whole, they were very direct questions wanting to know people’s real opinions on the matter.
The response as well was very encouraging, according to the report:
- Total number of participants: 982
- Total number of questions asked: 5
- Total number of unique answers: 4,910
- Total number of countries participated: 86
Some of the most interesting facts concluded from this survey included:
- Only 31% have heard of QuadrigaCX before this event
- Over half of the participants think this could definitely be an exit scam with 56%.
- 58% of participants doubt that Gerry Cotton is dead
- 60% of participants are more concerned about how crypto exchange funds are held and stored after this event
So as the survey proves, there is still very much doubt in the community’s mind that we have yet to witness the final piece to this story.